The Lens Life is all about creating a community for aspiring photographers to learn their craft, be inspired to create and to network with other professionals.
Whether you’re brand new to photography or a professional, this is the perfect place for you to connect with other photographers, get new ideas, support one another, and become a better photographer all at the same time.
- Stop by the Improve section if you’re looking for tutorials on how to get the most out of your camera gear and how to improve your photography.
- The Inspiration tab is the perfect go-to for pose ideas if you’re stuck in a rut or simply looking to take your shots to the next level.
- The Business page will offer you solid advice from other professionals in the field on setting up your company and how to deal with clients.
- Our Resources Page is still under construction but will soon be complete with all the equipment and accessories that we can’t get enough of.
My name is Alida. I’m a 20-something entrepreneur, who loves supporting small business photographers and individuals who simply want to take more photos. But around here it’s not about me, it’s about YOU!
Viivi here. You may see my name on a few posts around here. I’m a photographer currently based in Plymouth, UK; however, I love traveling around the world shooting weddings. Head over to our Facebook group and let’s have a chat!
- Join our Facebook Group to browse ideas, ask questions, share tips and tricks, and connect with likeminded individuals.
- Lastly, subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter so you’re first to know about what’s trending.
See you around!